Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Reunion #1

Catch up time.

We headed to Tennessee in June for a family reunion.

We all stayed in cabins in the Smokies, and it was the best time.

I love my family, and I am so grateful everyone could make it! We relaxed, played games, went tubing, checked out the National Park and Cade's Cove, ate at the Apple Barn (twice!), go-karted, bungee-jumped (well, some of us did), Andrew golfed, and we left full to the brim with memories and bonding moments.

I love this picture of my siblings and my parents.



Look at this little muffin teaching us how to say "Macaroni."



Here's Chrissy bungee-jumping. Her leg kicks are killin' me.


We had the best time and we can't wait till the next reunion!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha--that was so scary!!! Thanks for taking the video :)

    ReplyDelete