Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can you be sick of this song?


So I'm an avid Pandora listener now, and I rotate through channels all day long while I write posts for other blogs. Of course, most Pandora channels get a little stale after an hour, but MAN did they have this song on every single Disney album in the whole collection. I could not escape it.

It lead me to wonder, are you even allowed to get sick of this song? Regardless of the happy images of toys getting along that it inspires, the message is just too nice to get annoyed at. Yeah, I got a friend! And even though my friend isn't as smart as some other folks, he sure loves me a lot. There isn't anything he wouldn't do.

I'm still giving myself a few days before I switch to that channel again, though.




Image via Pixar

No comments:

Post a Comment