Also, stay tuned, I have 2 more Andrewisms waiting in the wings.
Questions from Katie
11 Facts about Me
- I hate getting my hair cut. I cry every time. I have a really sensitive head and those combs...yikes. Luckily I just found a friend who is awesome at hair cuts, and she didn't make me cry! I'm thrilled about it. I kind of want to go get my haircut in 1 month instead of in 1 year.
- I have 26 nieces and nephews. I love them so much. I will probably talk your ear off about them.
- I love TV.
- I still like to think of myself as a ballerina, but I'm not. But I miss it a lot.
- I really like my job. It's in my field, it's not too stressful, I work with awesome people, and I'm home by 3:30 every day.
- I have a lot of extra time to myself because my husband is in law school. I fill that time with learning how to craft: quilting, sewing, knit, crochet, etc. That's why I have a crafternoon section on my blog. It's a bit sad, really. But I enjoy my new hobbies.
- I mostly wear skirts. I have 2 pairs of pants that actually fit me, and I wear them alternate Fridays.
- I've owned my favorite pair of flip-flops since 2005. They survived Australia, college, and a trip down river in Thailand. They are Havaianas, and I highly recommend that brand.
- Andrew and I make dang good Thai food. And we love to make it, so come over and eat with us.
- My favorite food is fried chicken, but I'm pretty picky about what kind is good enough. Publix is still my favorite.
- I'm actually really excited for football season this year. Andrew has taught me well. Go Cougars!