Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Graduate



























Hooray, he did it!


Natalie had the genius idea to take pictures ahead of time, so we took pictures in sunny weather with no one else around trying to get all up in our pictures. And thanks to the Other Beans' new camera, we got these great shots. Yes, there on the left the boys are pointing at the stadium, wherein lies their next life goal: obtaining Cougar Club seats. 

Now we're off to the ceremony! I even ironed Andrew's robe for him (since no one did it for me when I graduated. I'm not mad, I just want you to pity me). 

(Images added through Natalie via MyCabinet. Go get it.)

2 comments:

  1. Laura you look so cute! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom should have ironed it for you. I loved graduating together. It made things so much less boring!

    ReplyDelete