Here's what's on my mind today:
1. We're moving REALLY soon. I wonder what I'll graph about from Thailand. Probably how cheap stuff is, how warm stuff is, how pretty stuff is, etc. No stress.
2. We're moving REALLY REALLY soon. I hope I can get everything done that I want to before I go. I got a lot done a few weeks ago, but my motivation has gone down as my nervousness/stress has gone up. High stress.
3. I wonder if I will ever like skiing. No stress.
4. LeAnn is home AND she's in Provo! Lunch today was great--Ric fed us and we all got to catch up. Negative stress.
5. Au Naturale closed for good. This restaurant has become a nationwide sensation, and they are closing because of bad business?!? (Ok ok, just all the Warner girls across the nation salivate over yam and black bean wraps and healthy sweet potato fries.) High stress.
Overall, I have some stressful thoughts, but life ain't so bad. Andrew is skiing today with his dad, and tonight we have a mission reunion. So today ain't so bad for him either!
27 days and counting . . .